Meet Dr. John Goldhar
CosMedix MD is directed by Dr. John Goldhar, a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and a board-certified dermatologist. Dr. Goldhar brings over 25 years of experience in the cosmetic dermatology field.
A recognized expert in the field, he has incorporated numerous innovations into his practice, and was the first doctor in Ontario to hire aestheticians to enhance his skin rejuvenation programs. Dr. Goldhar is dedicated to having his clients look their absolute best through leading edge non-surgical cosmetic treatments and anti-aging therapeutics.
Dr. Goldhar is frequently invited to lecture and train colleagues, and to appear on national and local news and television shows. His articles have appeared in medical journals and he is often quoted in media publications.
Dr. Goldhar, in brief:
- Graduated from the University of Toronto Medical School, 1972
- Served as Chief Resident in Dermatology, 1977
- Head of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto 1990 - 2002
- Lecturer at the University of Toronto Medical School
- On staff at Baycrest Hospital and Jewish Home for the Aged, Sunnybrook Hospital and Women's College Hospital in Toronto
- Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology
- Member of the Board of Advisors of Elevate Magazine, a Canadian magazine dedicated to cosmetic enhancement
- Consultant to industry on cosmetic dermatology and product development (Johnston & Johnston and Club Monaco)
Dr. Goldhar firmly believes that classic beauty begins with the building of a solid foundation and meticulous attention to finishing details.